The search engine makes it quick and easy to find videos according to user selected criteria. There are two types of search results:
- links to filmed events in mini-site format that bring together several videos,
- direct links to video excerpts. These are represented by cameras below the event image.
There are 5
search criteria that can be used for performing an advanced search:
- Keywords; searches for terms found in the title or description of an event/video excerpt. Each keyword must be separated by a comma, a semi-colon, or a space.
Vous pouvez séparer chaque mot clé par une virgule, un point-virgule ou un espace.
- Language; only looks for videos in a specific language.
- Collection; searches interview, colloquium, seminar, special report, etc.
- Author Name; searches for a specific name among all videos. This type of query looks for the exact term entered by the user. First names are not taken into account.
- Research Topic; searches for all portal videos that correspond to a given theme and/or research topic.
You can also layer multiple criteria. In this case, the search will only look for events and/or videos that match all criteria.
Results are returned in order of relevancy with search criteria.